Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

DIY Wine Rack - Completed!

I am not gonna lie, I am a little jealous that my brothers project was started AND completed in about a week. (Check out the previous post about the making of the wine rack here.) Ok, he doesn't have a 6 month old as an assistant.It looks fantastic. Currently its still in my house....maybe I will take my time before delivering it to his place :)

My brother has done some woodworking back in high school, but as far as I know this is his first project in a while and he had to make due with the tools we have. All in all - its one good looking wine rack!
Finished staining, still in the basement


And now in my entrance.
(unfortunately I only have 2 bottles of wine to 'test' it out,
but I did happen to have some baskets that fit the shelf)




I can't wait to see what he makes next!

-Lauren

No comments: