Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

Can You Keep A Secret?

Here is a sneak peak of the sweater/jacket I made my mom for Christmas!

(since my mom doesn't own a computer, I'm trusting that she won't see this post before Christmas :)
so shhh don't tell )

My Mom is shorter than me, and more petite in her frame.. so this sweater will fit her perfectly...(you will see its a little too short on me).

I used the Vogue Pattern V8756.  This was the first time I have used a lining on a shirt.  It was definitely harder to make with the lining, but it made all of the seams polished and smooth.

Also, this colour is SO my mom!  I cannot wait to give it to her!

I love the feeling of giving a really great gift to someone you love! :)





Whats the gift you are most excited to give this year?
- Leah

3 comments:

leks said...

Love it! So exciting :) You're very talented girl!

Anonymous said...

wowzers! looks amazing!

Angela said...

Wow!!!! I am impressed beyond words :) What a fantastic gift!