Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cookie Exchange


Today I participated in my first ever cookie exchange. Check out my loot!  Its awesome, now all I need to do is stop myself from eating it all in one sitting.  I remembered to take a photo just before putting most of it away in the freezer. The plan is to pace myself so that I can enjoy it between now and Christmas.

There was eight of us participating, all from the same prenatal/mom & baby yoga class - and we all have babies under 1 year. We met this morning to drink coffee and exchange goodies, my contribution was half a loaf of chocolate chip zucchini bread (made with frozen, shredded zuch from my CSA this summer). The plan is that to also exchange recipes soon too.

Anyone else doing a cookie exchange? Its not too late - get some friends/co-workers/neighbours/family together and make it happen!

-Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome! Stay tuned - I'll be writing a post this weekend about an appetizer exchange that I was at last night: )