Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Luxe Box Review

Three months ago, I signed up for Luxe Box 
This is a monthly subscription service, where for approx $12 a month, you can sign up to get a Luxe Box, delivered via Canada Post to your house.
In your box, you will receive 4-5 high end beauty product samples.

I have LOVED this service! If you are a beauty product junkie (like myself) or just enjoy trying out new products, this is soooo for you! I look forward to my Luxe Box arriving every month.
Here is my review of my latest Luxe Box (delivered today!)

First, the packaging is SUPER CUTE. This is the first month, where is has came personalized. Which is a very nice touch :) I always secretly feel like its my birthday when I open up my Luxe Box, as I never quite know what I am going to get, but have always been very pleased with it.



 And here are my 5 beauty samples:

from left to right:
LISE WATIER Flash Lift Radiance Vials
- this sample looks like a one, maybe two use sample. but I'm pretty sure you will only have to use a few drops, which means it should last much longer than 2 days. This product has just been released in stores, so there hasn't been too many reviews on it, but the package indicates that it will moisturize, lift and give an instant glow.It will also get rid of early morning signs of fatigue. I am excited to try this one out.
Retail: $27 for (7 x 1 ml vials)

KERATASE Elixir Ultime
This product will deep condition hair, while providing smoothness and shine. It smells great, and will give instant improvement to hair.
Retail: $50 (125ml)

OLAY PROFESSIONAL PRO-X Eye Restoration Complex
a  sample of a very lightweight eye treatment designed to improve the look of crow's feet., will also diminish dark circles and puffiness.
Retail $60 (15ml)

ESSIE Nail Polish
a FULL SIZE bottle of nail polish... ummm hello this is amazing! Who doesn't love some new nail polish?! and a great quality one at that!
Retail: $4 (15ml)

CHLOE Eau de Parfume
I think I am most excited about this sample, its a gorgeous, fresh, floral fragrance. One you can easily wear for daytime, as well as night time. I love switching up my perfumes, so this is a great sample for me (the sample is a great size, in a super cute bottle)
Retail: $90 (50ml)

The box also comes with a pamphlet which describes each of the products, and includes their retail value  


Without a doubt, I would recommend this service. (It would also make a great Christmas gift! You can subscribe for one month, 3 months or a year)

- Leah

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is such an amazing gift - or a treat for yourself!

After I heard about Luxebox, I also found out about Citrus Lane - a similar monthly package for baby items geared for your new moms and the items change each month and are geared for your growing baby.

leks said...

I have never heard of this before! Very cool :)